Cob:

Frances Grill grill at vtc.net
Tue Mar 12 20:58:36 CST 2002

Presumably the discussion is about walls not ceilings (hence my reference to studs and post and beam) also presumably, the cob walls would be thicker than the width of the posts so they would key into the H-posts and since the wall is thicker than the posts, the cob would cover both the interior and extrior faces of the posts.