Cob: FW: Steel Frame?

j. gann jmygann at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 15:52:27 CST 2002

Why ??
  Because cob is not available as a legal, affordable,
method. I for one , have too look at hybrids to make
it a reality, but am open to suggestions.
 We have spoken on this before. If one is a movie star
or has lots of money then one can afford an
"alternative/green home" with architects and engineers
.

But then I have been wrong before. What do you suggest
??