[nbc] Re: Cob: bicycle powered cob mixer

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:00:31 CST 2002

if man were meant to fly he would have been given wings - famous words that
eventually were eaten.

study the aspects of cob mixing that must be accomplished. don't get stuck
in the cement mixer paradigm. develop a machine that stomps the cob like
feet - or the machine equivalent of feet. invent a cob mixer and you might
speed the acceptance of cob and save more trees. keep searching! oh hell -
and make some money at it too!