Cob: [Fwd: [organic_architecture] Spam from Yahoo]

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun Mar 31 21:15:38 CST 2002

For your information and sanity I forward you the following useful
information.  Some of you may already be aware of it or not use yahoo,
but just in case, I'm sending this to you.  Send to other people whom
you feel may need it.

Subject: Spam from Yahoo

Spread the word:
     Yahoo has just made a sneaky change to everybody's
     'Marketing Preferences', the result of which will be a load
     of spam. To change them back here's what you need to do to
     avoid all the ads.

     1)  Go to My Groups and click on Account Info, verify your
     password if it asks
     you to, and your Yahoo ID card comes up.

     Click on 'Edit your
     Marketing Preferences' and change all the Yes's back to No's!

    Click "Save Changes".