Cob: the Devon Earth-building Association (UK)

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Apr 2 12:04:49 CST 2002

Agus, contact the experts in your area- the Devon building group.

Devon Earth-building Association (UK)
Tel. 01271 850416
The Membership Secretary, Jonathon Rhind Architects, The Old Rectory,
Shirwell, Barnstaple Devon EX31 4JU    UK ,  Fax. 01271 850445
Devon County Council Tel: 01392 382249,  Mr. Peter Child-contact person

the other phone I have is : 01404 871487 for Kevin McCabe Northleigh, E
Devon

hope this helps-  please let me know if any numbers have changed so I
can update my info.

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com
PO Box 375, Cutten CA 95534
707-441-1632
PS: visit the Good Used Books page too at:
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms