Cob: Re: where to get clay and straw

Theodore Schluenderfritz ted at fidelitas.org
Sat Apr 13 18:56:15 CDT 2002

thanks to all who gave suggestions.

I'm in North East PA

I took the sample at the surface (below the grass) 1 foot down and about
2 feet down

the first test I got a very thin layer of greyish clay

I thought, I'll dig deeper and get more, nope...nothing but fine black
sand (?) and silt.

Ted

On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 06:35  PM, Ric Allan wrote:

> How deep did you go to take the sample???

Theodore Schluenderfritz
Illustration & Graphic Design
816 12th Avenue, Scranton, PA 18504
Phone:570.343.3767 FAX:775.307.1516