Cob: Thermal mass and climate

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Mon Apr 22 21:24:45 CDT 2002

Patrick,
   That would be wonderful.  I'm sure many of us would appreciate seeing
your data.  What sort of time slots are you considering?   For example
hourly, semi-daily, etc.   Humidity measurements on an equal time slot
would be of great interest and show how the humidity is buffered by the
wall.

   Just an idea, in case you haven't thought of this yet:

   What I found most helpful for one set of data I saw was, the
measurements of both internal temperatures and humidity and outside
temperature and humidity.  These, inside - outside measurement
differences, show how well the structure is performing.

Darel