Cob: Stone foundation, distance from trees

Miranda Sterling miranda at clearlightsoap.com
Thu Apr 25 21:22:04 CDT 2002

I have been wondering about this too.  Where I live, the ground is mostly
limestone, with very little actual topsoil.  There are scrub oaks and
juniper aplenty.  Once I remove these, do I have to do something radical to
get rid of the roots?

Do you need much of a foundation when the ground is mostly stone?

Thanks,
Miranda