Cob: correction

Greyraven Shadowalker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 20:35:22 CDT 2002

After rechecking my sources, it's known as a "floating
slab" foundation, not as a "floating pad" foundation,
sorry for any confusion. Semantics seem to get lost to
more functional details in my mind.

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me,
but not as the cold dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a
mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss
I see that which needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"