Cob: [Fwd: Re: Cob ponds?]

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu May 9 23:45:43 CDT 2002

Michael, has a question about cob outide and without a roof.  I know
some of you out there have built outside cob projects perhaps you could
share you experiences and information about how they perform or
deteriorate in your particular local and climate, and about sealing it
or making it more resistance to rainstorms.

Darel