Cob: West Coast Workshop

jake gundersen jakegundy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 10:40:45 CDT 2002

"Natural Enclosure Systems; Enclosing a Timber Frame
with Natural Clay In-FIll"

This workshop is put on by the Fox Maple School of
Traditional Building, with Steve Chappell.

The workshop dates are July 5 - 10, 2002. And it will
take place in Corbett, OR. (Just East of Portland)

Please go to:
www.foxmaple.com/corbettwk.html
for the complete description.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending
this workshop. The Northwest Ecobuilder's Guild is
sponsoring this event and we are offering discounts to
our members.

Thank you.

=====
Jake Gundersen