Cob: RE: Cob In The South

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Fri Jul 5 13:24:49 CDT 2002

I live in middle Georgia and am building a cob home. Well cob, super adobe and a bit o strawbale, plus some ferro-cemment.
What size are you looking to build?

Pat
Sorry but my web site is having some problems at the moment.
should be up by monday or tuesday.

www.gypsyfarm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: snakedancer at gulftel.com [mailto:snakedancer at gulftel.com]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 1:32 PM
To: coblist at deatech.com
Subject: Cob: Cob In The South

I was hoping that someone could tell me where to find info on Cob building in
the south. I live close to the Gulf Of Mexico in Alabama. My family and I are
considering building a cob home, and was wondering what the feasabilty of this
would be. Is there anyone out there that can send me in the right direction. If
you need more info, please email me at above address.Thank you. CJ