Cob: RE: Cob In The South

snakedancer at gulftel.com snakedancer at gulftel.com
Mon Jul 8 14:32:52 CDT 2002

Thank you for your input and offer to help bob. Very generous. Be careful, we
may take you up on it, but judging from the people that have been more than
forthcoming with info, you would be there. This is great. This is what the
world needs to get back to. Maybe one day they will. Also, do you by chance
know about when this study was done. Would like to try to pull up info so that
I can give the info to my insurance company. I thank you for all the help. Aho
CJ