Cob: What size wood for cob building?

lucienne binkerd-dale lucienneperson at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 16:31:56 CDT 2002

Hi all,
I just found a source for sustainably harvested wood
in my area (Ithaca, NY) and want to buy some. But for
them to cut the sizes I want, I have to let them know
in the next week and a half. So the question is, what
would be the best size for a small cob cottage? I know
I want to build one in the future, but I don't have a
building plan or anything. Any help you could give me
on this will be welcome! Thanks- Lucienne Binkerd-Dale