Cob: cob in midwest

therese doll treesa7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:00:02 CDT 2002

Hello all!
I am new to the list and am interested in learning more about cob.  I live
in Kansas and would love to tour a cob house or other building.  I hope to
attend a workshop in the near future.  After reading recent messages about
hurricanes and floods in other areas, are there any specific concerns for
someone wanting to build with cob in Kansas?  I am most concerned with
general temp and humidity fluctuations.  Is this a valid concern and what
can be done about it?  Thanks, Therese