Cob: Oklahoma thoughts and concerns

toswink toswink at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 25 06:46:15 CDT 2002

I think in the back issues of Mother Earth News like in the Seventies.
There is alot on this subject.
Look into cooling water at night time.
One person actually found ice forming in the storeage just by allowing water
to flow over plate exsposed to nighttime air.

This is allittle off topic but could be of interest.
Also effects of small voltages on clay etc.
Electro-osmotic
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=ELECTRO%2DOSMOTIC+PULSE