Cob: New cob book

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Aug 13 22:42:58 CDT 2002

Well the phrase in the title, "Philosophical Guide" really rises a red
flag.  Some people feel if they need philosphy they will get it were
they want.  But to put this in a how to book, is one good way to ruin
it.

Now, I haven't read the book, but, I heard they the authors go on
claiming to "buy nothing" and so on and so on.  Now some people, live
differently than the authors and will have to do acquire things their
own way.  They don't need readig about someone elses philosphy.  Most
just want information about how to do.

As I said I haven't read the book, but the philosphical bananas raises a
flag.  Has anybody objective out there read it and can comment on the
philosophical mumbo jumbo and how much is in there and how distracting
it is?

Also how many pages do the seven appendixes take out of this 346 page
book?  On top of that with the 8 color pages the 230 drawings and a full
glossary, how many pages of actual "cob know how and how to" are
included in it?

I'd hate to buy the book only to find it had no content only pictures,
glossary, and appendixes with codes and permit information for a state I
don't live in.

Is there anywhere where people can review it?

Darel