Cob: Books

snakedancer at gulftel.com snakedancer at gulftel.com
Mon Aug 12 23:21:10 CDT 2002

Hello All, Sorry I haven't been in on the discussions here as of late, but have
been reading all the good info. Thanks alot all. Well we are still trying to
sell the house, but have located a beautiful piece of property and things are
looking good. Also have found a very large pile of white clay with which to
build with. Don't know how good it is yet, but am supposed to go check it out
next week. Can someone give me suggestions on what to look for. Also, I need
some help in book selection. If you had to pick from two or three books on the
sub. of Cob, Which would they be. I will be looking at the average of what yall
tell me and choising from there. So if you will please let me know. All input
is welcome, but prefer those who are or have built and used the books. Please
let me know. Thank you all. May Eagle Fly in your Shadow and the Courage of
wolf be in your heart. Aho, CJ (Snakedancer)