Fw: Cob: Re: New cob book (The Book)

Ric Allan ric at mx5.net
Wed Aug 14 05:35:07 CDT 2002

Darel,

  I suggest yo go back and read YOUR original post.  Pretend YOU had just
written the book.

  The statements you started out with and the tone seemed like a
condemnation to me...   statements like I haven't read it yet BUT..  don't
come across like a simple request for others opinions of the book.  Why
didn't you just ask for input on it.  WE don't need to know your secret
fears to respond with the information you seek.