Cob: Re: Re: "objectivity" vs. "philosophy" vs. (The Book)

Guy Prouty guyprouty at msn.com
Wed Aug 14 15:16:18 CDT 2002

Yes, I do think that discussing philosophy is very important for this list.
This is one of the main reasons why I think many of us have joined the list.
All aspects of cob construction are important as well.

But I do have to disagree with the angry rhetoric on the list.  Please Ocean
and Darrel, if you have are having problems that require such rhetoric, do
so in private.  It can put a nasty taste to the list that I don't think is
welcome by most members.

My best to both of you!

Guy Prouty