Cob: Coblist Kahuna: Argument/"objectivity" vs. "philosophy" . . .

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Aug 14 16:00:02 CDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Arlie Haig wrote:

> Well, you guys really need to swallow the false pride of having the last
> word - both of you are valuable members of this list and we need your
> postings and wisdom. So just drop it and carry on as though nothing
> happened - that is what I want right now and I'm surmising that is what the
> rest want also. We understand these things.
[snip]

Never mind "what the rest want", as the (sometimes) benevolent dictator of
this list, I declare the argument over!  No more name calling, etc.,
everyone involved, go to your respective corners or resume the fight in
the parking lot (i.e. off list).  Now if anyone has something constructive
to say about the book (meaning you have actually seen/read a copy of it),
or about cob in general, post away.