Cob: sacrilege

Greyoowolf at aol.com Greyoowolf at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 10:27:25 CDT 2002

Let me first say that Im not posting this to step on any toes.........most of
you don't know me or who I am mainly because I rarely post anything,
mainly because I don't try to get involved in the typical power struggles
that I see a lot on here.........  I think that we have strayed from the main
point of this list, which is if im not mistaken to share ALL ideas about
"COB". We all come from many diverse back grounds and have different skill
levels and believes this is true BUT more importantly is the we have a (for
the lack of a better word) love of "COB" and any thing that helps dispense
new ideas and information about "cob" cant be all bad. Now that I've got all
of your attention and have probably angered most of you. Ill say this in
closing  lets try to remember that we all are intitled to our different
opinions about what's right and wrong or pure about "cob" please lets discuss
ideas and not personalties

     thank you
Ted Rea (Grey Wolf)
teacher of native american crafts and skills