Cob: Advertisements: was: sacrilege

Lyric clfb at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 20 12:56:29 CDT 2002

"Cob, the other adobe"

"The fourth little piggies house was made of mud, the wolf didn't bother
with him, so thats why he got cut from the story."

"Theres clay in them thar hills!"

"Harry Potter thinks its cooler than Hogwarts!" -JK Rowling (Can we get her
to say this?)

"After a hard days muddin', I grab a Mud Lite!"

"Slimmer hips, bigger (ahem!), and this super model is guranteed to fall in
love with you!"

Can we get the twig model of the week to pose on the roof of one?

"Teeth look whiter when your face is covered in mud (which incidently is
good for the complexion)!"

There ya go, hope these help in your advertising campaign. ;)

Cheyenne

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
-Kierkegaard

<snip>