Cob: RE: Anti-cob marital discord, American marketeering, etc.

Howard ecoarchitech at directvinternet.com
Wed Aug 21 08:46:06 CDT 2002

Ocean,

I think your insensitivity is showing by posting BB's private response to you to the list and then going on with the ruse that you somehow care about BB's marriage, a comment you should have understood, as the rest of us did, was humor.  Remember when you point the finger, there are three others pointing back at you.

Further, I would like to add the following as a guide for behavior on this list.

"Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thought nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."
                                                Anonymous (Shoshone)

Howard