Cob: failure in general

jake gundersen jakegundy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 21:24:54 CDT 2002

I agree. I get enough junk email outside of the lists that I have actually chosen to subscribe to.  If people want to bitch about each other - or brag about themself - then do it in a personal email, it is not that hard.
Jake.
 Dog In The Yard wrote:Can someone please send me the instructions to get off this list?

I didn't sign up here to read this kind of stuff.

Better yet, take the offenders off the list and let the rest of us enjoy
discussions about cobbing?

Karen Clouston