Cob: for paula

jenniferponder at earthlink.net jenniferponder at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 18 12:38:20 CDT 2002

Paula...by the time you see this you've probably
also seen the other note I posted...I tried to email you personally, but it
keeps being returned stating "This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out. : This message is looping."  You
might check with your internet provider or see if your inbox is too
full.

I apologize to everyone for using the list for a
personal message, but I had no other way to resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Jennifer