Cob: Re: Sustainable Building Native American Groups/Nations, etc.

Jeanne Leimkuhler jleim at mail.bloomington.in.us
Mon Sep 30 14:02:37 CDT 2002

Linda,

There were three native american teenagers who won a competition and
received a grant to build a straw bale community building on their
reservation. The building has been completed. There was an article in
the Christian Science Monitor, I believe last month. If you can't
find it, contact me directly and I will dig out the article.

Good luck,
Jeanne