Cob: New earth oven page

Julianne Wilson thrivingspirit at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 12:46:25 CDT 2002

What an EXCELLENT review of your project!  Thanks so for sharing -- though I
have to confess that just in reading it I realize that doing an entire house
from cob is WAY beyond my time, patience, willingness.....
at least not alone (with assist from my 12 year old daughter) --
I think it's becoming one of those things that I love the idea of more than
the reality!
Sigh -
maybe it's just that I'm out of energy and patience with the leaking roof
and softening floors and metal walls of the place I'm in now - and feeling
rather stuck here.......and in need of a "quicker" solution than building a
cobhouse ---
still hanging on, though, to keep learning --
thanks to all who share so much helpful info on this list!
Namaste,
Julianne