Cob: Anna Edey

Julianne Wilson thrivingspirit at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 23:44:51 CDT 2002

I know she was having trouble getting folks to work with/caretake the place
- would be sorry to hear that she lost it, as it was beautiful.

As for the composting toilet, I can testify that it was GREAT -- best I've
used -- as was her use of chickens to augment for warmth and leaves as a
base for them, which were then composted and never smelled (I know, I mucked
out the chickens!) --

The water wall was also cool (or warm!) -- and she designed an awesome
naturally heated bath tub (HUGE - big enough for several) in the middle of
all that lush green growth!

For any going to see her - enjoy!
Blessings,
Julianne