Cob: winter work on wattle and daub by a neophyte

Myra Bonhage-Hale lapaix at iolinc.net
Sat Oct 12 08:31:34 CDT 2002

Hydrated lime is not used for organic gardening and is on the no-no list
because of its chemically derived state.  So, iit might be OK to use for
lime plaster but if you are chemically sensitive like me, I would highly
recommend that you wear a mask and be very careful about getting in your
pores as you work.  Namaste.  Myra

P.S.  Dolometic lime is what is preferred in organic gardening.

Visit me on the web at www.lapaixherbaljourney.com
and www.sustainabledevelopmentforwv.com