Cob: OFF TOPIC: any ideas on a roofover for my mobile homes?

Aile Eagle Bear ailebear at gorge.net
Wed Oct 16 09:44:16 CDT 2002

    I live in a 5th wheel... have a wood structure with heavy duty farm
tarping.... works well.  even tho temps do rise in summer and this becomes
like an oven... I agree, space between tarp and trailer does make a
difference, and I stay dry.   They have a heavy duty farm equipment tarp
that won't frey like the cheap blue ones do... extra money is worth it.
                 Respectfully,
                       Aile
            Nake nula waun yelo/ksto
"Better to die on one's feet  than live on one's knees"