Cob: OFF TOPIC: any ideas on a roofover for my mobile homes?

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Wed Oct 16 10:53:33 CDT 2002

I agree, I've used the cheap blue ones to cover a school bus I stayed in and
they deterioate quickly due to the sun. The heavy duty farm (silver ?) do better and
are worth the extra cost. Still hard winds can make short work of even a heavy duty
trap.

Regardless it is a temporary solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aile Eagle Bear [mailto:ailebear at gorge.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:44 AM
To: JanetinTenn at aol.com
Cc: coblist at deatech.com
Subject: Re: Cob: OFF TOPIC: any ideas on a roofover for my mobile
homes?

    I live in a 5th wheel... have a wood structure with heavy duty farm
tarping.... works well.  even tho temps do rise in summer and this becomes
like an oven... I agree, space between tarp and trailer does make a
difference, and I stay dry.   They have a heavy duty farm equipment tarp
that won't frey like the cheap blue ones do... extra money is worth it.
                 Respectfully,
                       Aile
            Nake nula waun yelo/ksto
"Better to die on one's feet  than live on one's knees"