Cob: OFF TOPIC: any ideas on a roofover for my mobile homes?

toswink toswink at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 16 19:19:08 CDT 2002

I hope some day some person will design a way to add roof and strawbale to
existing buildings. Also inner walls with thermal properties to hold heat.

I think cob could be a posssible way to develope a thermal wall.

So far the best heating system I have seen is where there is outside fire
box and heated water or air is cirulated into building.

About temporal roofs. I seen roofing felt painted with some kind of poly
type white paste/paint.