Cob: Workers interested in work exchange in Oregon, WA, AR

Chuck & Linda clearned at bminet.com
Sat Nov 2 20:19:41 CST 2002

We are sending this for Joni and Kevin, they have an email at the end for
reply's or we can pass your reply on to them on the weekends.

hi! we are joni and kevin and we're looking for work exchange opportunities
in either oregon,washington,or arkansas.these are the states that we are
looking at checking out as we journey cross the country from maryland.we are
currently working in wisconsin on an organic garden and on a strawbale house
for some folks with whom we are involved in a work exchange.ultimately, we'd
like to find land and build our own structures,raise our own food.cob
construction as well as strawbale construction interest us the most,plus
learning about sustainable energy sources! we would like a room and board
exchange for 20-25 hours a week.we would be open to additional paid work! we
are waiting on pins and needles to hear from you! we are planning to depart
on our trip in the first week of janurary.an e-mail address to contact us is
kevmcgraw at yahoo.com.  an even better way for us would be by phone: 262)
675-2344. thanks a bunch!
---