Cob: NEW! Sensible Building Calendar

In excelcius joshua joshuaism at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 18:49:32 CST 2002

Hello,

   My name is Joshua Klyber and I'm a natural builder
from Portland.  I recently became aware of the
existence of this list.  I am posting this message so
that you can be aware of the creation of a new
listserve/website.  This group is dedicated to the
announcement of events, workshops, tours, work
parties, and work exchanges that relate to green and
natural building within the Pacific Northwest. This
includes southern British Columbia, Washington, Oregon
and Northern California.

This group is fully accessible to the public. You can
check the archived postings at any point in time.
There is also a calendar, which lists all events in a
chronological format. These two features are available
at

If you would like an e-mail any time a new opportunity
is posted, please send an e-mail to
Sensiblebuildingcalendar at groups.yahoo.com

  We ask that you let anyone who is interested in
learning about green or natural building about this
website/list serve.

  We fully encourage you to post any events that you
may know about by sending an e-mail to
Sensiblebuildingcalendar at groups.yahoo.com. Please
include a brief description of the event, dates,
times, location, prices, contact info, and other
factors applicable to the event (for example, the
maximum number of people, whether food will be
supplied, and whether it's a women's only event).

Also, please note that this is not a discussion group
for topics, it is merely a bulletin board for event
announcements.

Thank you much,
Joshua Klyber