Cob: cob mix

GlobalCirclenet webmaster at globalcircle.net
Fri Nov 8 22:55:55 CST 2002

Technically the straw is not the key to brick strengh, but a tiny
percentage of caliche containing lime, given the proper ratio of sand and
clay, more or less. Straw usually helps keep brick from cracking when cured
properly, but it does not bind particles together at all.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net