SV: Cob: Another Question

Nilsson, Lovisa lovisa at tanum.mail.telia.com
Fri Dec 6 11:56:16 CST 2002

Thank´s a lot for the Patternlanguage-link (  www.patternlanguage.com  ).  I have one of the books, but didn´t know there is a website as well.  I found small house designs by following the threads "Change your world" - "Houses & Housing" - "Small Houses".  Very useful!

I am in the process of designing a small hybride strawbale- and cobhouse on the west coast of Sweden.  I just bought "The Hand-Sculpted House" by Evans-Smith-Smiley.  If you are going to buy just ONE book about cob, THIS IS IT!

A useful site about cob is http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage/

/Lovisa in Sweden

lovisa at tanum.mail.telia.com