Cob: used wood

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Sat Dec 7 03:50:02 CST 2002

Very good question PJ[?], very good question! I meant to post this earlier but had forgotten. Thanks for the intro to do so! We have been researching using used wood and as of this writing, we have been offered two places to tear down for the lumber!  The second is an old abandoned house and was just offered to us today! The other is an old abandoned church. Both are within probably three miles of here. Our only prob was that we did not have a truck or trailer to haul the wood, but, BUT[!] the one offering the church has also offered to park his trailer there for us to fill, and to come and move it to our place each time we get it full and call him! What a blessing!

Kim