Cob: used wood [PJ]

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Mon Dec 9 11:11:34 CST 2002

Hey! Can you see me smiling from there? LOL!

We checked out the two places yesterday. The house was falling in and only had a small amount of good wood. It did have some very nice rocks under it, but it is too far gone to try and tear it down by hand. The church now, wow! It is in excellent shape and has good wood along with the rocks underneath! It definitely is a jackpot! Hope it all works out where we can get it.

Kim