SV: Cob: Another Question -- small houses at patternlanguage.com

Theodore Schluenderfritz teds at teisprint.com
Wed Dec 11 18:05:01 CST 2002

I wasn't able to access the pages either. I have a feeling it's because
i use a mac.

In my opinion they should use their design theory and create a more
usable and attractive website.

...but of course, as I said I wasn't able to access much of the content.

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 06:44  PM, Amanda Peck wrote:

> I'm a member, but not on this computer.  I was able to get in, although
> I did get a popup saying that it was the third time I'd been there, and
> why didn't I join.  But cookies could well have been the problem.  I
> think I have the medium cookie/security setting.
>
> Leslie wondered about small houses at patternlanguage.com(snipped):
> you must become a member in order to access information ($5/mo.,
> $10/mo, etc (?)

Theodore Schluenderfritz
Illustration & Graphic Design
816 12th Avenue, Scranton, PA 18504