Cob: Cob insulation idea

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Dec 11 21:58:29 CST 2002

I would also consider besides straw or wood chips, depending on local
availablity the use of rice husks or wheat or barley husks in a light
clay mix.  I know that in some areas, rice husks derived in the milling
process, were and are in at least one project I've seen being used for
insulation in floors and walls.

Darel