Cob: Using Bricks[Marlin]

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Tue Dec 17 15:34:53 CST 2002

I love it! Thank you very much for the good news. There is hope after all! Tell me, the homes you built using the foundation type you mentioned, when were they built? I'm just wondering what amount of time you have had to test that type of foundation. It is much colder there than here so that would be a plus for me, but as far as rainfall, the World Almanac and Book of Facts says that we receive approximately 50 inches a year and you guys receive about 37. I don't know if that will make a big difference or not.