Cob: Trouble Accessing Internet

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Tue Dec 17 21:15:09 CST 2002

Hi all! I went to my box today and there were all these great letters waiting for me. Regrettably, my ISP is acting stupid today. I think I managed to get a couple read and sent replies before it shut down. Right now they are back up but I can't seem to get any emails to open. Please bear with me on this. I just want all of you who have sent me email to know that I am not ignoring you. Hopefully my ISP will get their stuff together soon! Reckon? I won't hold my breath. They told me this evening they would be back up by 9:00 PM. They ARE back up just like they said, but for some reason they do not have the mailboxes in working order yet. Apologies.

Kim