Cob: lime render

AOXFORDCOBBER at aol.com AOXFORDCOBBER at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 16:28:59 CST 2003

Hello all,
I've got a query that I wonde if someone can reply - I need to rener over an
old lime render, I wanted to know will the new lime render stick to the old
or is thre something I need t do between the two? - Anne
--

all you have to do is remove all lose material anything that falls off can be
broken down and reused in the new render