Cob: heating air and water

Grei Raven Shadow Walker greyraven_r at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 10:22:26 CST 2003

Like a Roman hypocaust (if that's the spelling)? In
general the fire box (of a gravity system) needs to be
below the heating tubes, is your fire box going to be
in the basement?..or are you going to use a forced air
system to circulate the heated air under the floor?

--- Chandra Shakti <moonchild1970 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, since cob can be used for fireplaces, I have
> been considering building
> a large masonry heater type fireplace in the center
> of the house with tubes
> for the underfloor heating running through it.
>     Chandra

> Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months
> FREE*.

=====
"When I look into the abyss it stares back at me, but not as the cold
dark beast you perceive it to be.
When I am gazed upon by the abyss I see the eyes of a mother, a lover, an old friend.
When I look into the warm familiar eyes of the abyss I see that which
needs me as much as I have need.
I remember, I rejoice, I renew!"
by Grei R. S. Walker, '01