Cob: Wood stove in cob wall?

mike swink mswink77 at mindspring.com
Mon May 19 03:41:11 CDT 2003

Thanks Guess here in Ga where it gets 100% Humid and does not rain but gets
hotter. Left blinders  over my eyes.

Thanks for correction. I really wanted to mention how things rot. I was
shocked when I found underwater things intact due to less change in temp etc

Still think outdoor source is fireproof way to provide clean air and warm or
cool temp in homes. due probaley to my narrow mind. ha

All photos are free and public.

Use id mswink77
use psw photos
http://photos.yahoo.com/mswink77

Hope you will save for others these photos I have in the cob folder. For the
water problem after snow storm was resolved the way they fixed higher wall
around bottom. sloped the land to drain etc. I went into the basement and
seen it had no mositur problem. Cows helped keep warm.