Cob: A model building

Michael Fitzgerald puppetman at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 19 23:19:08 CDT 2003

Hi all:

My apologies if this goes out more than once. I am kinda new at this and am
not sure if the email from Yahoo is in the proper format to be posted on the
list.

I have been working on a little model of the building I hope to construct.
You can see some pix at this URL.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/coyotemike3769/lst?.dir=/mud+model&.src=ph&.order
=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

Any comments or observations would be more than welcome. I have found it to
be an interesting process and it forces me to think about some of the
problems I will encounter in the field.

Thanx again for all the support and information I have received in the last
few weeks. You guys are great.

Michael Fitzgerald
Anthropologist/Woodcarver/Puppetmaker