Cob: Cob/Lime/Borax/Mold/Follow through

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Aug 21 20:50:52 CDT 2003

Kim,
    I am not sure that the mold itself is a problem. The walls will
dry.   The main problem of mold  is that it might cause color blotching
through a final thin finish.  What you could do is just let it be until
the walls are well dried out then go along with a light grade sand paper
and scape off the mold.  Then dampen the surface a bit to get a good
bond with a final coat and apply a thin final rendering coat, which will
dry  relatively quickly.

Darel