[Cob] logs from land

Marlin lightearth at onebox.com
Wed Oct 29 15:57:50 CST 2003

Locust in our region doesn't require treatment as it's naturally rot resistant and is cleared all the time for prairie restoration....

I've used 'roundwood' successfully of other woods (than locust, cedar etc.) without any sign of rot if it's protected from ground contact and weather which it would be for roof beams and loft supports

--
     Marlin Nissen
   - Outta The Box-
  lightearth at onebox.com
(608) 213-9405  Cell/voicemail

"Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against love." -- MLK