[Cob] Cobbing in Central America and SE Asia

Glynis Hull-Rochelle talismama at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 18:54:25 CST 2003

Hi all,
I've been a lurker and learner on this list for several months and have
worked a little bit on one cob house so far.  In the new year I (with
my spouse and young child) plan to travel through Central America for a
couple of months. The following year we will be traveling in SE Asia
for a few months, then staying in Pune, India for 2 months.  I would
really like to do some cob or other alternative building work in both
of these places, but a lot of the opportunities I have found on the
internet are related to paid courses. I will not have money to pay
extra but since I will already be there would be happy to participate
in volunteer work. Does anyone have experience and/or contacts
regarding volunteer cobbing in Central America, India,  Cambodia,
Vietnam or Laos?
Thank you very much!
G. Hull-Rochelle
talismama at mac.com